Laindy Ssttiizzy feat. BassGodd - Cypher [Hip Hop]




Tamanho: 2.83mb




LETRA:

What if you find out my bars are oblisk, gonna be late Whether you try to flee get the flick, get your side bitch, main bitch bow on my dick. They go suck it matter fact, they gonna slick! What the fuck was that shit? Is the way way they been lick? Shout fuck up no response, who told you to speak? Slow down Laindy Ssttiizzy, no way I got to spit! These dumb ass nigga thought I ain't reach out the pick Been praying for my downfall am sticking on the pick! Now boom invited to xbassgodd beat, I ain't no need to climb, already on the pick I ain't tryna smash it out, cause I've been kill it on first verses. Thanks bassgodd Amma take out my whole stress Fuck around am not gonna talk about my stresses, Now y'all curious, damn then tryna guess Lemme, reason why y'all get lost on the beats, I brought this one wonder what kinda specie!

 
ASSISTA E PARTILHE

Nenhum comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.